How Can You Help?
There are lots of things you can do to get involved – from simple tasks to full-scale projects:
Here are a few ideas:
- Sign the online petition. At least 50% of the American population is pro-life. A mere 1% of people supporting our efforts can bring about changes quickly!
- Spread the news about our work through email to friends – family – other pro-life groups. It has a “domino effect” and is proving successful!
- Order a paper copy of our petition and free brochures. Each page holds space for 25 signatures and may be copied in black & white. The brochures are also available in black & white for inexpensive copying should you run out. Simply let us know how many you need and we will send a supply out to you.
- Put an insert in your church bulletin about our work or latest developments.
- Ask your US Congressmen and Senators to sponsor the Fair Labeling and Informed Consent Act! This legislation is vital for the success of our mission! Not only does it require full disclosure by the pharmaceutical industry whenever aborted fetal materials are used in any product, it ensures the production of ethical alternatives!
- Write to the pharmaceutical companies directly – but be sure to sign our petition too! We are tracking and recording public response – the pharmaceutical companies are not. Let them know we demand ethical alternatives – and we don’t want future products that utilize aborted fetal tissue or embryonic stem cells!
- Write to the Centers for Disease Control and voice your concern about not having ethical vaccines to protect your family and society from infectious disease. Click here to get more facts on erroneous info from the CDC.
- Write to the Department of Health & Human Services and demand they stop funding future projects for medical research involving aborted fetal tissue.
- Boycott all products made by the manufacturers who produce the vaccines – specifically Merck and GlaxoSmithKline (formerly SmithKline Beecham)
- Write to your State Congressmen about mandatory vaccines and let them know the public has the right to choose ethical alternatives. Ask them to help reinforce State Religious Exemptions.